Field Trips & Group Outings
All events can be customizable according to what YOU want!
AGE & GROUPINGS
- Ages of students - 3 -14 years of age.
- All students ages 3 & under will need to be present with their child on the floor, during the course of the whole event.
- Students will be in groups of 8-10 students based on age.
PRICE & NUMBER OF GUESTS
* This pricing and guest count is for ages 3 and up*
- For Groups 32 to 45 students pricing of $12.00 / student
- For groups 24 to 31 students pricing is $16.00 / student
- For groups 16 to 23 students and under pricing is $24.00 / student
(We may be able to increase the total number of students depending on the event, upon request)
STUDENTS UNDER 3 YEARS OLD
(UPON REQUEST) - Students ages 0 - 3 are welcome to attend in an open gym format - in Gym A, during these outings with a parent present. Please inquire for more information.
LAYOUT OF THE DAY
1. All Participants should arrive 15 minutes prior to event for check in and registration.
2. Each group will rotate in Gym B, between 4 or 5 events, including the following: Bars, Beam, Floor/Tumbling, Ninja Obstacle Training, and Rock Wall/Trampoline.
3. At each event an FDG instructor will teach and lead students through safe and fun gymnastics and ninja, while learning new skills! All students will spend around 20 minutes / event.
4. Depending on the size of your group, we will either structure your event as 5 rotations, as specified above; or have 4 structured rotations of bars, beam, floor, and ninja, with 20 minutes at the end, for a supervised open gym on all of the equipment.
REGISTRATION & WAIVER FORMS-
- Each family will need to complete an online registration form and waiver form.
- This deadline for everyone to register would be 2 weeks before the event.
- If you would like to commit and book this event for your group, please let us know. Once you book the event, we will get an event registration link created and sent to you!