School - Age Field Trips
This page is for any public schools, homeschool groups, youth groups, or large groups, who want to have a couple hours of FUN!
Each event is 2 hours long!
AGE & GROUPINGS:
- Ages of students preferred: 3 -14 years of age.
- All students ages 3 & under will need to have a parent present with their child on the floor, during the course of the whole event.
- Students will be in groups of 8-10 students based on age.
PLEASE NOTE: We can accommodate the little ones, by allowing them to participate their rotations in Gym A (Our preschool gym). For groups who have more of a younger age range, check out our Preschool Field- Trip page for a more age appropriate event setting!
- For Groups 30 to 40 students pricing = $12.00 / student
- For groups 20 to 29 students pricing = $16.00 / student
LAYOUT OF THE DAY
1. All Participants should arrive 15 minutes prior to event for check in and registration.
2. At each event an FDG instructor will lead students through safe and fun rotations, while learning new skills! All students will spend around 20 minutes per event.
3. Your lay-out will consist of 4 structured rotations (see below), and then a 20 minute supervised open gym at the end, on all of the equipment including the Rockwall!
4. Rotation Stations include:
Ninja Obstacle Training
Trampoline / Games
REGISTRATION & WAIVER FORMS:
- Each family will need to complete an online registration and waiver form.
- This deadline for registration is 1 weeks before the event. If you do not register before the 1 week, you may not be eligible to participate.
- Payment is preferred prior to the event, but will be accepted the day of.
- If you would like to commit and book this event for your group, please let us know. Once you book the event, we will get an event registration link created and sent to you!